CybX Jobs / Vacancies
Thank you for your interest in working for CybX. Below you will find an outline of the available positions we have right now.
To apply for any of the roles below, please send a covering letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role in the subject line.
PC Technician / Systems Administrator
CybX Security is an innovator of disruptive cyber security technologies located around Pittsburgh, PA. CybX Security is in expansion growth mode and is recruiting for new positions. CybX is currently recruiting for a PC Technician/System administrator primarily focused on the internal needs of CybX Security and related companies. CybX Security offers competitive salaries with room for growth. This position will report to the Director of IT. This position will focus on supporting the internal production, testing and demo environments consisting of Microsoft Windows, VMWare, AWS and Linux. The ideal candidate is resourceful, self-motivated and works well with a team.
This is a salaried position that will depend on experience of applicant. Health benefits will be made available.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ Years of relevant experience
- Must have valid driver license
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of dependability
- Very Organized and have strong attention to detail
- Great Problem solving, technical, and analytic skills
- Handle stress appropriately
- Computer hardware experience including troubleshooting, diagnostics, repairs, etc.
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Understanding of DNS, Firewalls, DHCP and networking
- Learns fast with good retention
- Works well with a team and can also work individually as needed
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows primarily. Also have working knowledge of Ubuntu Linux and macOS
- Know how to use and diagnose issues with Microsoft Office
- Good with various tools for hardware assembly and repair as well as other daily tasks
- Good hand/eye coordination for hardware assembly and repairs
- Able to bend, lift, twist, and stand
- Extensive experience with VMware including VLAN
- High level of patience and professionalism when working with other employees and clients.